Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello!

If anyone out there is reading this, this is a blog for my writing!! Wooo~~!

I like to write as much as a like to read (although I'm not as good in writing as I am reading, ahahaaa) and in school I am enrolled in a class called English Scholar's Program so this is kind of an assignment but I wanted to do this anyways.

I wish that my followers would offer me constructive criticism because I believe that I have a LONG way to go and I hope that this blog will help me become a better writer.

What I will be posting is: short stories, blurbs of text that I just thought of, chapters of my longer stories, etc.

Also, I write fantasy, science-fiction, supernatural and romance things so if you're not a fan at all, then I don't suggest you stay (although I'm sad to say). I also do not like to give my stories happy endings. For whatever reason I became like this, if you hate sad endings, my stories are not for you, ahahaa. I do love to read happy endings though...

So, yeah, I hope that I will not be the only one on this journey. :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment